EMPTIES | February 2015

Hello Everyone,
So I've been a good girl by using up products like skincare etc, that was in my bathroom, just crying out to be finished, so by doing so and using them till there last drop, it's lead me to make another empties video again, Wooo! (Lucky too Cause some of the things real had to be used up)

So as normal I'll be telling you what I will repurchase and what I say clear from buying, as well as chatting a little about the product. I hope you enjoy the video. xo
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7PGkfHJoIQ


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
L’Oreal EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
L’Oreal SkinPerfection Youth Code Concentrated Correcting Serum
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner
Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Makeup Removing Wipes
Alcon Tears Soothing Eye Drops
Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream
eos Lip Balm ~ mint
LUSH Ultra-balm 
The Body Shop Body Butter in Moringa 
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Cream Roll On
Skin 79 Super + BB Balm \ Cream SPF50+

Tea Tree Oil

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup