Skip to main content

HOT OR NOT? | Part 2. Covergirl, Maybelline & L'Oreal Review

Hello Everyone,
So what seems to be part 2. of last weeks Drugstore Makeup Hot OR Not? video, I have a few more things I’ve been testing out this current week and I want to share my views in this multi review with you all today! Enjoy xo
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipX_pGVbny0


PRODUCTS MENTIONED: 
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion Foundation
Maybelline Master Concealer By Face Studio
L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara

Till my next video,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015