Skip to main content

HOT OR NOT? | Urban Decay On the Run Palette Review

Hello Everyone,
Today's Hot OR Not? is not a drugstore one but still covering a lot of products in one, which is in palette form from Urban Decay. A little while ago I believe for memory end November-ish last year, Urban Decay released this palette, which was for the holiday's but it is still available today. The NAKED On The Run Palette. 
Claimed by Urban Decay to be the only thing you'll need for travel or touch ups, made this interesting to me, I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift from my friend Rachel, who was interested in me trying it and than also reviewing it, so in turn my gift can be some help to you all too, wether to buy it or not. 
I have been trying this out for a little under 2 weeks and I have my views on what I like and what I do not like so much! Enjoy xo


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Urban Decay NAKED On The Go Palette
Includes: Perversion Mascara (Travel Size)
24\7 Glide-on eye Pencil in Stag (Travel Size & Limited Edition Shade)
NAKED Lipgloss in Sesso (Full Size & Limited Edition Shade)
6 x Eyeshadows in Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun & 50\50 (All New Shades)
Blush & Bronzer 

Till my next post, 
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015