Skip to main content

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

Hello Everyone,
So instead of today's normal video of a Hot OR Not? Multi- Review.
I have something else and something a little different to watch, as this video I don't do often (or at all) But I'm in today's video I'm sharing the Makeup I'll be taking along with me on my Business trip for the week that I'm away!

I thought it would be nice to see what "A Beauty Obsessed" woman takes along with her for a week's work trip, which includes meetings and night dining (all very professional of course!!)

So if you'd like to take a snoop at what I take and why? Than click the video link bellow.
Enjoy xo
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCTYGandAvA


Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette