REVIEW & DEMO | Too Faced Bulletproof 24Hr Wear

Hello Everyone,
Long time no see, as I had posted (& mentioned in my pervious video) I was away for a week+ trip that was work related.

But I'm back in full filming & uploading force again and too start out the new week which is review and demo time. I’ve been putting the Too Faced Bulletproof 24hr Brow Cashmere Clay to the test (also comparing it to the much loved Anastasia DipBrow)
So to really test it really well I’ve slept with it on, swam with on and wore it for as long as the rest of may makeup for last.
I have my complete thoughts on this product and they are all mainly good to find out why and too see how I apply it, check out my review\ demo link bellow.
Enjoy xo
WATCH HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocXlnBlw6n8



Too Faced Bulletproof Brows Cashmere Clay ~ in Universal Brunette 

Till my next post,
Hugs Erica.T.
Xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments