Skip to main content

DEMO & REVIEW | Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Hello Friends,  
Today’s video is my long awaited demo / review on a very talked about foundation, please excuse that my review is a little late. 

So I have been testing it out for over the month now wearing it over primers both high-end and drugstore wether they be mattifying or brighting ones and I've been wearing it on it’s own too for a full work week so 5 days. 
As you might already know I have complicated skin, so I have combination skin that currently is more on the oily side, but when I started testing this foundation out originally it was more on the dry side excusing the T-Zone which is always oily. 
After 4+ weeks I have my final thoughts on this very much HYPED Foundation from Too Faced.
Enjoy xo



Thank you for reading and watching 
Till next time, Hugs Erica xo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015