THANK YOU for the last 5 Years!

Hello my dearest friends,  
-- 1st up sorry for not posting on my blog in months. 

So today is a very humbling day for me personally it was 5 years ago to date and I was just a shy 21 your old and I wanted to share my knowledge of beauty and maybe make some friends or good memory’s along the way of having a YouTube Channel. I had aspire to do this ever since seeing other lovely girls do it too like panacea81 etc. 

Today 5 years later and now a happy and more confident 26 year old, I wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart not for just watching my videos that I’ve uploaded, but also for the heart-warming comments throughout my troubles that I’ve shared to the nice to super lovely comments left on all other videos all 764 of them. 
Thanks for the thumbs up and the love shown to my makeup channel over the last few years, has been something I never thought possible. BUT you all have made such a difference to my life today,
I love making beauty videos no matter what they might be about and the fact that’s you’ve allowed me and that you have joined me on this beauty video making dream is something I do cherish...... forever. 

Thank you for caring about me and letting me be who I am. 
To many more years ahead,

Lots of love and HUGE Hugs from me! 
Erica Tegelaar aka Alwayscosmeticjunkie  

Comments

  1. Congratulations Erica!! Many more years of success to come! Christina / Lovethatlippie Blog Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup