ARIEL MAKEUP TUTORIAL | With Ursula Intro - Disney

Hello Friends,  
Today’s video is my 3rd halloween tutorial for this year, I really wanted to do a remake tutorial, as I did a Ariel look 3 years ago (for halloween 2012) but I really wanted to improve on that video completely. Which I feel I have done this time around, also a thank you for Ursula (my sister) being there as I wanted a small back story this time instead of the little mermaid music (which is copyright and I can’t use here on YouTube)

So I hope you enjoy my NEW and improved The Little Mermaid Makeup Look for Ariel.
Enjoy xoxo

DIRECT LINK: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BVzozSPyss





Thank you for watching and till my next post, 
Hugs Erica xo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup