PRINCESS PEACH MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Super Mario Bros. Halloween 2015

Hello Friends,
So it's that time of year again were I can have my fun and dress-up in to different characters wether they be good or more ghoulish for my Halloween themed tutorials :-)

- My 1st look for 2015 is Princess Peach from the Mario Bros. Series of games! I loved creating a simple (beginner friendly) yet pretty look. As essentially Princess Peach dose not wear any real makeup besides Lashes and lipstick, that was not going to stop me in creating a look for her.

My sister was a team player and was Mario for the video's intro and ending as I love giving my halloween tutorials that something extra + including the pictures at the end, very me!.

So I hope you'll enjoy this look with many more to come thing October!

DIRECT LINK: www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6tiFNJCLMY




Thank you for reading (& watching)
Till my next post, Hugs Erica
alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup