Skip to main content

Holiday Makeup Tutorials - Day & Night Looks 2015

Hello Everyone,
I hope your all keeping well? So I have done 2 Holiday Makeup Tutorials for you all this year, one being a full face makeup tutorial and this is a pretty "natural" gold eyes with a nice pink lip and my second look is more on the smoky side using deep / mid-toned cranberry shades for both the eyes and lips and just to note this is a normal tutorial. (not the foundation application etc included)

So If your interested in these looks as an idea or something to recreate for your Holiday Parties, Christmas Day or even NYE then hopefully these makeup looks will inspire you or help you to achieve the look you want....... have fun!

I have linked them below:

FULL FACE TUTORIAL | Easy Glowing Festive Holiday Look 2015 


TUTORIAL | SMOKEY CRANBERRY Festive Drugstore Makeup 2015 



I also just want to say Thank you for a wonderful year again and for all the continued support and loveliness shown towards me this past year. 
Also to those that are new to my YouTube Beauty Channel this year, welcome and thank you also for subscribing, it's much appreciated, I hope you'll enjoy my future content. ^_^

-- Merry Christmas and a Wonderful, Healthy and Happy New Year 2016 wished to all. --

Much Love and Hugs From me your Alwayscosmeticjunkie,
Erica xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015