BAKING YOUR FACE!! for a flawless poreless look.

Hello fellow readers,
So due to requests from a few of my lovely subscribers on my previous videos from last week I have filmed and uploaded a demo tutorial style video for "face bake" now this has become a popular trend it started to become the "new" hot thing todo last year (2015) and even tho I have been doing this for years personally as I learned this in makeup academy years as I am a trained MUA, but this makeup technique of baking the face is 100+ years old as it was originally used as a stage makeup tip for keeping the thick and emollient face makeup - foundation.

So I hope you do enjoy this video and the tips I give throughout for dry skin and oily skin so hopefully you can all use this technique to keep your makeup on ALL DAY!

- www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI04Nffkaog



Thank you for reading and watching. 
Hugs Erica xo
Alwayscosmeticjunkie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup