Skip to main content

Happy New Year & Best in Beauty 2015 Awards!

Hello,
First up I'd like to wish all my readers a Happy New Year, and I hope this year will be a wonderful one for you all.
So starting of the new year on my makeup channel in it's 6th year running it's that time to take a quick moment and look back at last years winners and products that stood out to me as ticking all the boxes, I have loved using these makeup items week in and out or even everyday for a month or 2 they are to me truly worth the money or going out there to find.

Check them out in this video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=y35MuM6j5Sc


Enjoy and Thank you for watching!
Hugs Erica x
Alwayscosmeticjunkie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015