Skip to main content

VALENTINE'S DAY SMOKEY PURPLE EYES + BOLD LASHES MAKEUP TUTORIAL 2016

Hello Readers,
As it was requested by many and then promised by me is well :) 
Here is my makeup look for Valentine’s Day for this year, I went for something much more bold and smoky looking trying at the same time not to go too over the top, but really felt at the same time like dramatic lashes had to be included in this look / tutorial to add the finishing touch. 
(they are optional of course) 

Please enjoy the video which I have linked below! to get this look Step by Step. 



Before and After

Thank you for reading and watching,
Hugs Erica xx
Alwayscosmeticjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015