Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 2016

Hello Fellow Readers!

Long time no post, my apologies.
I'm not so much into blogging anymore to be honest; But I am planning to next year do a little more blogging were I can along side my videos that I post on Youtube.
So if you follow me on my beauty YouTube channel? Then you know that I have still been very active through out the whole year posting new video content. 🙂

But as this year comes to a close .....

I just like to finish up this year by wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year. And I hope that 2017 will be a great year for everyone.
Thank you to those that showed support for another year and the 6th year of Alwayscosmeticjunkie, it is much appreciated and makes me continue doing YouTube!

If you're interested in The Best of Beauty 2016 "Award" winners of products I loved the most this past year check out my video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBZS-ch1Fcw

My Christmas Tree 🎄⛄️
Till next year everyone! Have a safe and fun holiday break and I will back next year with the 7th year of my channel ..... I hope that next will be a bigger and better year of more beauty content and such. As always I will do my best! Thanks again for sticking with me this year. 💗
Hugs Erica xo

Comments