BEAUTY FAVORITES - EMPTIES - WTF? || January 2017

Hello Fellow Readers,

So it's Wednesday morning in my part of the world, so that's means a brand new video from me, as well as it being that time of the month again to roundup my monthly beauty favorites!

Now I was thinking that's since it's a brand new year ... I wanted to change things up and add more into my favorites videos this year. So I thought by adding my "monthly" empties within the monthly affair + a new segment called WTF!! which is simply just the products that I regret buying that month or that didn't work out for me in the month.

I wanted to make the video more informative and interesting for you guys to watch or as a kind of catch up with everything Alwayscosmeticjunkie for those of you lovelies that love my favorites.


If you're interested in the video, link is below:
https://youtu.be/nkYQI_pq_vM

Thank you for reading,
Till next time, Erica. xo

Comments