Let's Play with Makeup: 1st Impressions & New Beauty Faves.

Hello fellow readers!

I hope you're week so far is going well?! 🙂

It's Wednesday, so that means a new video is up on my YouTube channel.
Today I am playing with makeup, which is a favorite past time of mine anyways, tho if your reading this chances are you love playing with makeup and creating new looks too.
So more or less today it's experimenting with a few new products from it Cosmetics which is my 1st time ever using this brand, I have a Brow Gel Stain and a Pore Primer that looks like it will deliver miracles ..... one can be hopeful. 😇

Also I'm not just playing around with the brand new makeup + a foundation sample from Marc Jacobs, but also some other new products that I brought last November & December (Yes; I went a little crazy) and have been obsessing over these new goodies too from Urban Decay, Too Faced & more.

Now this look has been my go-to makeup look for the past 5 to 6 weeks and before I start experimenting again with a different makeup look as I have the feeling for something a little more on the "smokey side" I wanted to share this everyday look with a touch of sparkle and a bright pink lip.

Here is how the look turn out:
Check out the video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tgfak2H_I

Before & After
Thank you for reading!
Hugs, Erica x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup