REVIEW & DEMO || NEW Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation and Royal Cream Blush

Hello Fellow Readers,

It's that time of the week again for a new video! 😘
Today we're taking a trip to the drugstore, over a week ago now I stumbled upon some new things from Rimmel - a foundation and a new cream blush, with 3 colours to choose from! A light peachy shade, medium pink shade and a deep plum colour. Of which I have 2 of the shades mentioned. And I have been putting the cream blush and foundation to the test over the last 5 days!


The foundation shade range was fairly decent if you have a fair to medium skin-tone but again nothing really for deeper skin-tones (NW/NC40 +) which was unfortunate and disappointing to see.
You'd think all beauty companies whether they are drugstore, high-end or luxury, would put out foundations shades to cater for all of us .... but luckily brands like MAC, Urban Decay and NARS do this fairly well and Revlon also as the drugstore option!! So a quick thank you to those brands for looking after our foundation skin-tone matching needs. 🙂

F.Y.I. Just as reference I have combination skin. I am oily in the T-Zone and dry on the cheeks and forehead etc. And as a foundation shade match reference for what I wear .... I'm a NW15 in most MAC foundations or Mont Blanc in the NARS sheer glow.

If you're interested in my full review and demo the direct link to the video is below:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4qUeh7E57Y

Thank you for your time and until my next post.
Hugs Erica x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup