Skip to main content

MAKEUP RELATIONSHIP 💔 || HOW LONG DO PRODUCTS LAST?

Hello Fellow Readers,

I was requested on my Instagram by a sweet follower, if I could do a video about makeup expiry dates! I accepted the request because I thought it would be useful to others is well.
Also having been trained in the art of makeup, expiry dates is something I learned pretty much 1st up in amongst the basic techniques. So why I never made and shared this as video before in my 7 years being on YouTube, I will never know!

But no matter as I have done it today. I have tried to explain this in the best way I can, as I know it can be a tad confusing.


If you are interested in find out when you should breakup with your makeup, click on the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSyT-esBT5s

Thank you for your time, till my next post.
Hugs Erica. x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015