Skip to main content

NEW DRUGSTORE MAKEUP || MAYBELLINE HOT OR NOT?

Hello Fellow Readers.

"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline"

Today is a drugstore makeup day!
And I have been for the last 2 weeks testing out new makeup from Maybelline. When I saw the shiny new display at my drugstore a few weeks back, I just couldn't help myself but buy everything for my channel, to test out and report back to let you guys know my subscribers - what I think of the new products. If they good or not so good, in my personal opinion!



If you're interested in hearing my review, I have linked the video for you here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZa-F4eXmFY

And BTW I had also posted a video on Tuesday, all about makeup brushes. I've shared my TOP 10! Link here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeCuSYqBRpY


Thank you for your time, till my next post.
Hugs Erica xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015