SHE DIDN'T! 💇🏻 Ombre Hair?

Hello Fellow Readers!

SO. Yeah. I took on another hair adventure .... not pixie ..... not purple hair .... not black hair .... and thank goodness no longer "50 shades of brown" hair (ugh. wasn't me!) NO ladies and gentleman, I have ombre red hair!

Yep Bright Red to Deep Maroon! Something different and less damage to my hair, than say if I would have gone with the Ariel hair that I was planning too. But this however is interesting and not a look that everyone has which is fine by me.


I did post a quick video about it. 
If you're interested follow the link: https://youtu.be/HSypR0GVld4

Thank you for time, 
Hugs Erica xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup