Skip to main content

TOUR 💄 || VANITY SETUP & HG MAKEUP DRAW + MY COLLECTION

Hello Fellow Readers

Well, it has been requested over and over in the last few weeks for me to do an updated tour of my makeup collection, if I could? I decided that it was a fun idea to updated you guys on the current collection etc. And really who doesn't like a little bit of snooping look when it's okay too. 😉

I have added more then just the overall look at my makeup collection and added also a look at my vanity and HG makeup draw .... it is always interesting to see what a fellow beauty lover keeps close on hand.


If you're interested here is the direct video link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQV_Tby6cPg

Thank you for your time!
Till my next post, Hugs Erica xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015