$40 FULL FACE 💸 || SPRING BREAK 🌸 GRWM

Hello Fellow Readers,

Can I share a secret with you? Yes!...... Okay 👌🏻
I love finding inexpensive "bargain" makeup that performs like high-end. They're very hard to find but when you do it's like a dirty secret!

So I guess that leads me to my video that went up today on my Beauty YouTube channel.
A trip to Kmart yesterday morning resulted in an idea for a video.... full face of makeup for a budget price. I came to a sum of $40 to be exact $39.97

I brought something's that I have used before, a long time ago like 5 years ago and then many new things for me to try for the 1st time from elf, Fifth Avenue and Rimmel.


If you're interested come see my 1st impressions of things new to me and some products revisited again. Click the direct link to watch the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tYXdZK-d6w&t=25s

Till my next post, thank you for reading.
Hugs Erica x

Comments