DRUGSTORE HOT OR NOT? || L'OREAL - MAYBELLINE - REVLON

Hello Fellow Readers,

Today I am coming to you all with another round of Hot Or Not?! review on products from the drugstore. I found some new displays from L'Oréal, Maybelline and Revlon. Me being me I couldn't help myself and wanted to buy and try these for you guys.

So that's what I did! for the past week or so I have been trying and testing these all out and keeping notes about the pro and cons. And now I have my final thoughts on these "new" beauty items, wether they are worth the $ or not.


If you're interested in watching the video please click on the link:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW-uHGqEY6c

Thank you for your time!
Hugs Erica x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015

DRAMATIC WINGED EYELINER + 2 Lips Different Looks || TUTORIAL

NEW VIDEO ~ HOT OR NOT?! | Maybelline, L'Oreal & Rimmel Makeup