JUST LIKE SKIN? 😱 || DEMO & REVIEW - BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION

Hello Fellow Readers,

Do like your foundation to look like skin? Giving the perfect illusion that your skin is that flawless and perfect on it's own?!

Yes! I do.... hence my quest over the years ever since Urban Decay Naked Skin was released. I loved the idea but the UD version never sat well on my skin and would become oil too quickly. I have continued looking but never found it, until now? Right?

I brought the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation about 3 / 4 weeks ago. I have been testing it on and off with different primers underneath and powders on top of the foundation. Even wearing it on it's own a few days with no help of primers / powders to see the true nature of this foundation.



If your interested in see how this applies and my final thoughts click the video link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmP-dUArt5Y

Thank you for your time! 
Hugs Erica xx

Comments