Skip to main content

THIS WEEK ⭐️ // SPECIAL GUEST ON MY BEAUTY CHANNEL MY SISTER .... SONJA!

Hello Fellow Readers,

This week was a fun and different week on my YouTube channel, instead of being on my own filming and such I was joined by my BBF which happens to also be my younger sister.

So, you may have seen Sonja appear in my Halloween videos, in the intros!
But she offered to co-star on my channel this week for a fun beauty video where we tested out top -rated makeup at Sephora and then just for fun a video that's just been posted as it is Friday, sharing some random non-beauty current obsessions / favorites.



If you're interested in any of these new videos I have linked both of them below.
SEPHORA 1ST IMPRESSIONS: https://youtu.be/8c8Y3LCh39o
3 RANDOM FAVORITES: https://youtu.be/PcwAk8606sY

Enjoy and thank you for watching.
Till next time!
Erica xo

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse Hair Color

REVIEW - Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette's & Primer Palette

WHAT'S IN? | My Travel Makeup \ Beauty Bag 2015